Monday, September 30, 2013

MANGE KIMAMBI"YALIOPITA SI NDWELE..SINA BEEF KABISA NA HAO MNAODHANI NINA BEEF NAO"

As im going back to Tanzania in a few days nimeona niandike hii kitu….

Well ,last time I was there wasomaji wangu waliangusha macomment kuhusu so and so kufanya hivi na vile kwa ajili yangu.The only reason niliachia comments zenu ni sababu that’s how it is here, kama naachia comments zinazohusu watu wengine basi zinazonihusu mimi pia lazima niachie. Sikuachia sababu I agree with the comments or anything, ila sababu that’s how I run my blog.

Najua wasomaji wangu mnanipenda na kunijali na huwa mnakuwa very defensive mnapohisi labda mtu ananichokoza au labda mtu kafanya kitu kuniumiza mimi etc.Well today I want to ask you to please let the past stay in the past. Kama mnavyonijua mimi ni mtu ambae siwezi kuficha hasira au kama namchukia mtu, kama bado ningekuwa nna hasira na so and so lazma mngejua tu yani  ila mkiniona siongelei wala nini jueni im over that.

I need you guys to get over it too. Muda mrefu umeshapita lazma tu move on please. Im not a bitter person na huwa sijui kumchukia mtu for a long time. Sijuagi hata kumfatilia mtu. Naomba na nyie wasomaji wangu muwe hivyo

Nimeamua kuwaambia now sababu sitaki watu wakose raha na amani napokuwa Dar as in washindwe kula bata au kula raha sabababu wanaogopa watatukanwa kwenye blog kuwa wamenigonja mie niende Dar ndo wale bata. I think its stupid jamani, the world doesn’t evolve around me. Not everything is about me. It would be stupid for one to believe hiki kinafanyika sababu ya Mange, I couldn’t possible be that important.

It’s time to let go of the past and look forward to the future. You can never live ur life to the fullest if you keep holding on to the past. I don’t hate anyone and I hold no grudges.  Theres still so much I want to do with my life, my business, etc that I really don’t have the energy to worry about huyu hanipendi ,huyu ananipenda, huyu anafanya nini na maisha yake. You know kufatiliana maishani ni kupoteza muda tu.

So please this time nikiwa Dar sitaki tena balaa humu, hata ukiona kitu ukahisi hiki labda nichakumuumiza Mange please try to ignore it especially because it doesn’t bother me at all. Maana mkianza kutuma comments nabania the first few ila zikiwa ndo topic ya blog inabidi niachie tu maana  I cant claim freedom of speech on my blog kama nabania comments zinazonihusu mimi au issue zangu.

God does not bless hateful people,  na mtu ambae anaangalia maisha ya mtu negatively all the time  is a hateful person. Hateful people never get far in life because they spend so much time hating on other people that working on their life, etc. I choose to mind my own business ,especially na watu ambao hawani provoke wala kunifatilia maisha yangu.

Im completely over this,  I was angry for a while but that was over months ago. Na wengi mnakuza sana hii saga, It’s not that bad, Im actually in a good place na wengine mnaodhani nina beef nao. We made our peace, we maybe not be as close as we were before but we still respect , love and care about each other like we did before. Sina haja ya kutaja majina sababu I didn’t make peace with them sababu ya kuwashushua so and so, I made peace with them because I still wanted them in my life. Those I haven’t made peace with its not because nawachukia sana au nini, hapana ila it’s  because the damage was too great we cant look back .The MAIN reason I have not made peace with some of them is because I have come to realize our principles on friendship are very different. Worse our ideas on  individuality are also different. Most believe in groupthink, I think for myself, yani nikiamua kitu right now I hardly ask anyone else what they think about it,  I respect people who can be a part of  a group yet have an individual mind and be able to make their own decisions  not to make a decision based on nani atafurahi nani ataninunia.  I believe None of us are bad people, that’s why we were friends  for so long, we are all good people its just that we think differently and we have different principles on life, friendship and individuality.

That said please don’t hate them mkidhani Mange anawachukia pia.  So mkiwachukia mnakuwa mnanifurahisha.Siwachukii at all. I actually wish them the very best……I hope this time my trip with be uneventful. I just want to sell my clothes , nipige story na fans wangu basi nirudi kwangu. Nani kafanya party, nani kala bata hainihusu kabisa. Tusije kuwakosesha watu raha nikiwa bongo for no reason at all wakawa wanapeleka maparty mbele mpaka Mange aondoke maana watasemwa na watu……Huo ni uhater I think and I believe my fans are not haters ni kwamba mtu labda mlikuwa hamjui where I stand. Well, now you know wapenzi wangu.


Sina beef kabisa na hao watu mnaodhani nna beef nao. ni maisha tu yametutenganisha. Kama nilisema they are bad people before ni hasira tu.So msinipe tabu na macomments, though nilijitahidi kuruka comments zenye majina ya watu but still zilikuwa ni comments za beef which is funny maana sina beef na mtu, Lets not misuse hii kitu ya freedom on speech kwenye blog.


Love to hear what you think!